The NO Fringe Festival has space available to local food vendors interested in selling food at the Free-For-All Tent as part of the 2012 Fringe Festival.
Where: Plessy Park along Press St between Dauphine and Burgundy
When: Wednesday Nov. 14th – Friday Nov. 16th, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Saturday Nov. 17th – Sunday Nov. 18th, 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Spaces are 12x12 patches of grass.
- The NO Fringe Festival will not provide tables, pop-up tents, vending permits or electricity. Vendors are responsible for their own set-up needs.
- Vendors are responsible for obtaining all applicable permits from the city of NO.
- Vendors are responsible for picking up after themselves and leaving their site in the condition they found it.
- Vendors cannot leave equipment or garbage onsite over night.
- Applicants will be assigned space on a first received first served basis.
- The NO Fringe Festival reserves the right to deny space to any applicant due to space limitations or for materials deemed inappropriate for the festival.