For the Sins I Can Remember
- Description: In a purgatory cell the day after her death, a furious prostitute squares off with two clownish Angels of Judgment. For the Sins' is “a room that Lewis Carroll kept locked” (NYTheatreReview.com): an absurdist portrait of the women of the Victorian Era who chose to work as “soiled doves.” From the creator of Canarsie Suite and Under the Skiff.
- Performed By: Vagabond Inventions
- From: New Orleans/New York City
- Type of show: Drama
- Also: Interdisciplinary
- Note: 14+ only
- Web site: www.vagabondinventions.com
- Showtimes: 11/19 9pm, 11/21 5pm, 11/22 11pm, 11/23 9pm
- Ticket price: Fringe tickets w/button, or $8 at door with $3 button.