- Description: Originally developed six years ago, this devised work is an ongoing exploration based on PLESSY v FERGUSON and the Separate Car Act. Contemporary performers will examine the significance of the landmark case, as well as Faubourg Tréme, The Jim Crow laws, and their relevance today.
- Performed By: NOCCA Drama Division Students
- From: New Orleans, LA
- Type of show: Drama
- Also: Interdisciplinary
- Note: 80 minutes, 14+ only
- Web site: www.NOCCA.com
- Showtimes: 11/19 7pm, 11/20 7pm
- Ticket price: Fringe tickets w/button, or $15 at door with $3 button.