- Description: A panoramic new outdoor performance about land, labor, and home in the contemporary South. With rich, keening harmonies composed by Brendan Connelly (DuFu, MS), and deeply intimate, unflinching choreography by Angelle Hebert (Home Made), Oxblood unearths the tangled histories buried deep in the land and asks what happens to us when we leave that land behind.
- Performed By: NEW NOISE
- From: New Orleans, LA
- Type of show: Interdisciplinary
- Also: Dance
- Web site: http://www.newnoise.org
- Showtimes: 11/22 3pm, 11/23 3pm
- Ticket price: Fringe tickets w/button, or $15 at door with $3 button.