My Daughter's Mother
- Description: My Daughter's Mother is a one woman show of how one woman's traumatic experience in 1915 affects the lives and relationships of the 4 generations of women to follow. Their raw and unadulterated versions of being the daughter of the previous and mother of the next, takes you on a journey that reveals the immense power of a mother-daughter relationship.
- Performed By: Joy Rovaris
- From: Los Angeles & New Orleans
- Type of show: Drama
- Note: 14+ only, Adult content
- Web site: http://
- Showtimes: 11/21 7:30pm, 11/22 7:30pm, 11/23 7:30pm
- Ticket price: Fringe tickets w/button, or $8 at door with $3 button.