- Description: Weaving story and memory, this solo piece combines cabaret, poetry, puppetry and original soundscape to recount the lives of performers interned in the Dutch transit camp Westerbork. Through an exploration of the Jewish imagination in a world at war, the piece examines the necessity of art as a means of survival and act of resistance.
- Performed By: Joanna Caplan
- From: Ashfield, MA
- Type of show: Drama
- Also: Cabaret
- Note: 14+ only
- Web site: http://doubleedgetheatre.org/total-verruckt.html
- Showtimes: 11/21 10pm, 11/22 4pm, 8pm, and 10pm, 11/23 2pm, 4pm, and 8pm
- Ticket price: Fringe tickets w/button, or pay what you can at door ($8 suggested minimum) with $3 button.