On Saturday morning until sundown artists gather along the Press St. train tracks to sell their wares. Shoppers can peruse paintings, jewelry, woodworking, photography, ceramics, sculpture, and handcrafted paper products. Saturday November 17, 11 am - 5 pm
Sell at the Art Market
The NO Fringe Festival has space available to local artists and crafts vendors interested in selling and/or displaying their work at the Fringe Market as part of the 2012 Fringe Festival.
Where: Plessy Park along Press St between Dauphine and Burgundy
When: Saturday November 17, 11:00 – 4:00
How Much: $15.00 donation to the NO Fringe Fest gets you a space.
- Spaces are 12x12 patches of grass.
- The NO Fringe Festival will not provide tables, pop-up tents, vending permits or electricity. Vendors/Artists are responsible for their own set-up needs.
- Vendors/Artists are responsible for picking up after themselves and leaving their site in the condition they found it.
- Set-up will begin at 10:00 am, 1 hour before the market opens.
- All vendor/artists are required to be cleaned-up and cleared out by sunset.
- The NO Fringe Festival is not responsible for anything left on the premises over night.
- Applicants will be assigned space on a first received first served basis.
- The NO Fringe Festival reserves the right to deny space to any applicant due to space limitations or for materials deemed inappropriate for the festival.